“In the beginning was the word” – An account of creation from The Bible
Even today the ‘word‘ is at the centre of digital media. The world wide web, the internet, social networks and search engines are driven by words. Being visible to your customers in the online space is dependent on the written content that is available in your website, mobile apps and social media channels. We believe in writing content for humans and not robots. Even if we optimise the content for keywords and SEO, we do not give
We create web copy, blog posts, eBooks, white papers and other written material that is relevant to your audience. We believe in writing content for humans and not robots. Even when we try and optimise the content for keywords and SEO, we try to focus and give more importance to the messaging and the value that it brings to the user. Some of the services that we offer are:
- Copywriting for the web
- Copywriting for mobile apps
- Blogging strategy
- SEO optimisation of written content
- Keyword analysis and research
- Social media content creation
- Longform content
- eBooks and White-papers
- eLearning content creation
- Written content optimisation
Do you offer this as a separate service or is it part of a bigger package?
To achieve any business objective, multiple components of digital marketing have to work together – like website, mobile apps and social media. So we usually work with all our clients on a long-term basis offering a packaged service with defined deliverables. But if you have a specific need and would like this to be a stand-alone service, do get in touch with us and we can explore options.
How do you charge
All our digital marketing packages are charged on a monthly retainer basis. If there is a specific service that you are looking and it can be offered on a stand-alone basis then we charge a one-time fee. For our advertising services, we charge a percentage of your advertising spend or a management fee, depending on the service.
How is your agency different from other agencies? Why should I work with you?
We are glad you asked. Here is a list of 7 reasons why you should work with us:
1. You get access to our experience – We are pioneers & thought leaders in marketing. Our CEO transitioned from traditional marketing to digital marketing in 2004 (this is way back when Apple iPhones did not exist and Facebook was barely a few months old) and he continues to be a thought leader, an influencer in the industry with invitations to be a keynote speaker in international seminars and forums regularly.
2. You get access to our expertise – We are a vibrant agency with a generational mix of Gen X, Millennials and we even have a couple of members from Gen Z in our team; which means you get access to the experience & strategic inputs from the more mature Gen X, access to the technological prowess & creativity of the Millennials and insights from the digital natives Gen Z, all in one place.
3. You get access to our knowledge – Our team members are well qualified and certified digital marketers. We attend all the top digital marketing conferences and we stay connected to the digital marketing gurus of the world so that we do not miss any emerging trend or technique.
4. You get the most bang for your buck – Because of our presence in strategic locations like Australia and India, we are able to bring you the best of services at the most affordable cost.
5. We practice what we preach – We rely entirely on digital marketing for our own business growth. We use the same strategies that we recommend and implement for you. Our success is proof that our strategy works.
6. You can measure results on a weekly basis – We measure and report results on a weekly basis. You need not wait for months before you discover how your online campaigns are performing (or not performing). With automated weekly reports from us, it is easy to track what works and what does not. We work with you to constantly course-correct all campaigns so that your investment produces the best return for you in the long-run.
7. You can exit anytime. No lock-in period – We work on a monthly contract with no lock-in period. With a 30-day advance notice, you can terminate the engagement anytime. No questions asked.
Most importantly, we have an excellent work culture, high value and ethics. We do not make promises that we cannot keep. We are friendly, transparent, honest, fun, straight forward, hard working, user-focussed, research-driven, process-driven and result-driven. To find this combination in the market is a bit hard. Don’t even try and waste your precious time. Call us now!