Creating a social media presence is much more than registering for an account on Facebook or Twitter. Your social media presence should be consistent with your overall branding strategy. It should be visually aligned with your other online assets like web and mobile.
With the evolution of search engine algorithm, Google and other search engines have started including social media presence as one of the key signals for search ranking. Their logic is simple: Millions of people are on social media. Which surely includes your customers. So, if you are a good business you will also be on social media, intereacting and serving your customers . In other words, your social media presence shows search engined that you are serious business and you need to be ranked well for your business keyword.
That is why you should plan to optimize your social media presence.We work with you to create an optimised social media presence.
Do you offer this as a separate service or is it part of a bigger package?
To achieve any business objective, multiple components of digital marketing have to work together – like website, mobile apps and social media. So we usually work with all our clients on a long-term basis offering a packaged service with defined deliverables. But if you have a specific need and would like this to be a stand-alone service, do get in touch with us and we can explore options.
How do you charge
All our digital marketing packages are charged on a monthly retainer basis. If there is a specific service that you are looking and it can be offered on a stand-alone basis then we charge a one-time fee. For our advertising services, we charge a percentage of your advertising spend or a management fee, depending on the service.
How is your agency different from other agencies? Why should I work with you?
We are glad you asked. Here is a list of 7 reasons why you should work with us:
1. You get access to our experience – We are pioneers & thought leaders in marketing. Our CEO transitioned from traditional marketing to digital marketing in 2004 (this is way back when Apple iPhones did not exist and Facebook was barely a few months old) and he continues to be a thought leader, an influencer in the industry with invitations to be a keynote speaker in international seminars and forums regularly.
2. You get access to our expertise – We are a vibrant agency with a generational mix of Gen X, Millennials and we even have a couple of members from Gen Z in our team; which means you get access to the experience & strategic inputs from the more mature Gen X, access to the technological prowess & creativity of the Millennials and insights from the digital natives Gen Z, all in one place.
3. You get access to our knowledge – Our team members are well qualified and certified digital marketers. We attend all the top digital marketing conferences and we stay connected to the digital marketing gurus of the world so that we do not miss any emerging trend or technique.
4. You get the most bang for your buck – Because of our presence in strategic locations like Australia and India, we are able to bring you the best of services at the most affordable cost.
5. We practice what we preach – We rely entirely on digital marketing for our own business growth. We use the same strategies that we recommend and implement for you. Our success is proof that our strategy works.
6. You can measure results on a weekly basis – We measure and report results on a weekly basis. You need not wait for months before you discover how your online campaigns are performing (or not performing). With automated weekly reports from us, it is easy to track what works and what does not. We work with you to constantly course-correct all campaigns so that your investment produces the best return for you in the long-run.
7. You can exit anytime. No lock-in period – We work on a monthly contract with no lock-in period. With a 30-day advance notice, you can terminate the engagement anytime. No questions asked.
Most importantly, we have an excellent work culture, high value and ethics. We do not make promises that we cannot keep. We are friendly, transparent, honest, fun, straight forward, hard working, user-focussed, research-driven, process-driven and result-driven. To find this combination in the market is a bit hard. Don’t even try and waste your precious time. Call us now!